Wednesday 17 October 2012

My First Banner for my nephew

Good morning! Today I am sharing the banner I created for my nephew. It was my first time making a banner and since it was for a boy I left it pretty simple!

The base for the banner was using a pack from Close to My Heart. Each piece measures 6"x7".


I added blue eyelets and lace at the top of the banner. I used the Stampin' Up die to create the rosettes in the middle. I used 2 sheets that measured 2"x 11" to create each of the rosettes. The circle in the middle was using my circle sizzix's die. I used the biggest one that is 2 1/2" round. The letters were cut out using my cricut. I cut the letter twice the base was using the shadow button. The top layer I used blue stickles around the edge.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7i0vZbagzo&feature=g-upl

Thank you for stopping by
Leigh:)

1 comment:

  1. Your banner turned out beautifully.
    I did a boy banner a couple of years ago, its hard not to add the pretty girly stuff to them isn't it :)

    ReplyDelete