Monday 8 October 2012

Altered Letters- Using Graphic45 Little Darlings

Sorry its been awhile since I have posted anything. My Sister had my nephew a couple of weeks a go, he is so tiny :).  He was 6lbs 9oz they named him Parker. I made a few gifts to put in the paper cake I made, I meant to share these earlier. Here are the altered letters I made:



I bought these letters from Michals to alter. For the "P" I used Graphic45 paper Little Darlings and a chipboard piece. The flower and leaf is from Wild Orichid Crafts.


The trim is from MB's Treasurista and the flowers is from Michaels.

Here my video of this project:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWFvzic8MPM&feature=plcp

Thanks for stopping by
Leigh:)

1 comment:

  1. Your altered name turned out beautifully.
    Love the paper choice and the embellishments you used.

    ReplyDelete