Friday 9 March 2012

Wee Susie Birthday Card

Here is a birthday card I made for a friend.  It has been awhile since I have used my copics, I really had fun colouring her.


The paper I used for this card is an old pack from stampin' up Lap of Luxury.  I used the new labels die from stampin' up. The flower is Recollections and the sentiment is from Great Friend which is also stampin' up.  The pink ribbon is from walmart.


 The copics I used were: Skin-E00, E000, R20. Hair-E25,E33 and E35. Dress-V12, V15 and V17. Leafs-G21 and G24. Flowers-RV10 and RV11. And the pot and bow-YR01 and YR02.

For the inside of the card I just used more patterned paper. The sentiment is from Happiest Birthday Wishes from stampin' up.

Have a great day.
Thanks for looking!!!

Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment