Sunday 4 March 2012

Baby Boy Card

Sorry its taken a week to post anything. This past week Matthew learned how to climb out of his crib and refused to have a nap. Lol!!! So its been a challenge to finish anything.

I created this card for one of my husbands employees who had a baby boy yesterday. Its been awhile since I have used my cricut but I think it came out pretty cute.


For the front of the card I used patteren paper from my stash, the cardstock is from stampin' up: certain celery, bashful blue and night of navy.  I used the New Arrival cricut cartridge to create the truck and the word baby.  I then added buttons for the wheels and a yellow flat back pearl for the light. The word baby and the truck are both on dimensionals.


For the inside of the card I was able to use my new labels four small spellbinders die. This is my second spellbinders die, I'm slowly get them lol.  The sentiment is from the swirls & curls verses by stampin' up.  The little truck is called baby boy from Inkadinkado.

I'm hoping to finish a couple of mini albums this week and I will post them here and on my youtube channel. 

Thanks for looking
Leigh

1 comment:

  1. This is such a cute card. I really like the button wheels :)

    ReplyDelete