Wednesday 1 February 2012

Valentine's Day Canvas

I love how this altered canvas turned out. It was an easy and quick project to do. I found the canvas and easle at the dollar store and thought it was so cute.  Here are some pictures:

 Before

 After

I used K and Campany designer paper Kelly Panacci collection. I destressed the edges, used Melissa Frances lace trim. 

 
The heart charm is from Michaels, the pink flowers are from the wedding section at Michaels and I used a Recollections mulberry paper flower.


The heart is a Martha Stewart punch and I painted the edges of the canvas. I used Engine Red Folk Art paint, Crackle Medium and Craft Smart White paint. 


I painted the easel white and used a prima flower on the top to cover the hardware. On the bottom I glimmer misted the Tim Holtz rose trim with Latte.



Thanks for looking have a great night.

No comments:

Post a Comment