Thursday 2 February 2012

Close To My Heart Layout #1

Hope everyone is having a good week I'm hoping I get my van back today.  I have rental right now I was in a fender bender a couple of weeks ago. 

This past weekend I was invited to a close to my heart club meeting to see what it is all about.  I had a lot of fun. Here is the layout we made:


We made 2 co-ordinating 12 x 12 page layouts. The snowflakes are used with a cricut cartridge and then stamped with a snowflake stamp. Not sure of its name or what ink colour we used.  Sorry.


On the snowflakes I believe we used stardust Glitz Glitter Gel and bling.




We stamped around both pages. On the words Snow Days we used Liquid Applique and used the heat gun to puff it up like snow. It really made a cool affect. We then put glitter on top, love how this turned out.

Thanks for looking, have a great day.

1 comment:

  1. Nice layout. I like the blue/brown combo.
    I have a rental as well :(
    Hope you weren't hurt in your accident

    ReplyDelete