Saturday 18 February 2012

Boy Birthday Cards

My son went to a birthday party for a 6 year old and 12 year old. It was a combined party at Chucky Cheese.  I made two cards but I find making boy/ masculine cards are hard. Here's the first one I made for the 12 year old:


This was a fast card to make I used designer scrapbook pad from We R Memory Keepers MVP collection.  The stamp I used was called Extreme Skateboard from Stampin' Up.  I stamped it in Rusty Hinge distress ink. I thought it needed something else so I added the brads from stampin' up and twine.
It's a simple card but I think it turned out.


The inside I just used more designer paper and the sentiment is from stampin' up's Sincere Salutations.

Here's the card I made for the 6 year old. This was a fun card to make.


I was inspired by a video I saw on you tube, I will put her video below.  She used stampin' up punches but I didn't have any of them. So I used a cricut cartridge Accent Essentials. The clouds I sponged using Tumbled Glass distress ink.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4LUcubjG5o

Thank you for watching

1 comment:

  1. Both cards are awesome.
    I like the embellishments you used on the 1st one. and the second one is so fun.

    ReplyDelete