Sunday 26 February 2012

Altered Purse and Mini #1

Hope everyone had a great weekend I'm trying to find time to be crafty but the time I get my boys to bed I'm just so tired to do anything.  I do have a few projects on the go so hopefully I will finish them soon.  Today I am sharing a couple of altered purses I made for my sister and sister-in-law for christmas. I am going to do two separate posts. The first one is the one I made my sister.

The paper collection I used was from Graphic45 the Once Upon a Springtime Collection.  The flowers are Prima and Recollections. I made this stickpin and the ribbon is from Wal-mart.  I used a Tim Holtz book plate and put pearls on the sides of it.  The sentiment on the front is a stampin' up stamp.

The inside of the box I upholstered the top and painted the bottom. The mini is about inspiring women in history. I used Prima and Recollection flowers, Melissa Frances trim and Recollection bling.











Here's the link to my youtube video:

Thanks for looking.
Please leave comments or subscribe love to know what you think.


No comments:

Post a Comment