Monday 30 January 2012

Stampin' Up Club

My sister-in-law Amanda is my stampin' up demonstrator and also has her own business Stampin' Creations I will try and place a link to her business page which is on facebook.  Here are a couple of projects I made at stamp club. I was so excited to work with stampin' ups new dies.
We made this cute little note card.


For this card we used a lot of things from the new mini. The stamp set is Bordering on Romance and we used the matching edgelit die and the textured impressions embossing folders. We also used the stamp set Loving Thoughts and sprayed the heart with their new smooch spritz.  I had a lot of fun making this card.   We also made a gift box to put cards in.


For this box we made it with the new labels die (which I just had to buy lol) and matching stamp set Apothecary Art.  We also used the new 3/8" pleated stain ribbon in blushing bride. We used the Bordering on Romance stamp set again and the matching edglit die.

I had a lot of fun and can't wait till February's club meeting.

Stampin' Creations

Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment