Saturday 14 January 2012

Birthday Card For My Niece

Today we celebrated my niece who turned 2, I can't believe the how fast time goes. For this card I used this adorable fairy stamp by Stampavie called Birthday Fairy Lee.


This is a gatefold card I used stampin' up whisper white and pretty in pink cardstock and patterned paper.  The spellbinders die is the Lacey Circles (its the only one I have right now) lol.


                           The flower on the front is from Walmart. And I used my copics to colour in the image: 0, E00, E000, E25, E33, E35, R20, RV10, RV11, V12, V15, V17.


 Inside of the card is Pretty in Pink and Basic Gray cardstock and more patterned paper.  The sentiment is a Stampin' Up stamp from the Sincere Salutations stamp set. And it was stamped in Concord Crush.




Thanks for looking !!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love this image, its so happy.
    Gorgeous card, love your colouring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tracy that means a lot. I am still new at using copics but I'm having fun learning how to blend.

      Delete