Monday 12 December 2011

My First Copic Card

This is my first attempt at using copic markers. Lol. I love it!!! I still need to practice but I'm enjoying it.

I used Stampin' up cardstock cherry cobbler and certain celery. The snowflakes in the background is a stamp from the Michael's $1.50 bin. And I embossed them with my white stampin' up embossing powder.

The stamp I used is called Sarah in the Snow with Kittie from Stampavie.  The copic markers I used are E000, E00 and R20 for the face. E25, E33 and E35 for the hair. For the scarf I used G21 and G24. For the coat, stockings and boots I used R39 and R59.  I used W4 and W6 for the bottom of her boots and buttons. The Kittie I used E25 and E35. For the snow I used B0000.


For the inside of the card I used an embossing folder Northern Flurry from Stampin' Up. I used a sponge and lighly went over the embossed snowflakes with whisper white ink. The greeting stamp is from Four the Holidays by Stampin' Up.

Happy Holidays will be posting more soon!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment